Monday, December 7, 2009

Goodbye 2009

It is so hard to believe that another year has come and almost went. The years seem to fly by now. I can remember how it seemed to take FOREVER to turn 16, then 18,then 21. After 21 something happened. Time begin to race faster and faster. I could drive now smoke legally buy my own alcohol, what more was there to do or so I thought. Then at that tender age of 23 I became a mom and that is when it really begin racing out of control. Kiah turned 1 after what seemed like weeks after his birth then BAM baby number 2 WHAT! The years are going faster than I can snap pictures lol. 2009 was filled with all sorts to talk about.

We begin the year in California with my wonderful in laws ( not a bad to start the year I must say), Kiah had his first surgery (tubes),there were countless doctor appointments, I began and quit an intense workout lol,friends had babies,town was hit by the worst tornado I have ever seen, Kiah played t-ball,I spent way to much money on a vacuum(Ill pay it off next year!) We got to see both brothers ride at the same rodeo which is pretty rare these days,I turned 26, Tuffed it out through another summer softball league, A few special people were called home, Attended Josh's high school reunion which was interesting but came out of it with a few new friends, Had my very first yard sale,Kiah turned 3, Addie turned one and together we had a fantastic pool party.I received really unnerving news about my boobies,We took Kiah to Magic springs for the 1st time,Kiah started pre school, My brother Cody got married, Josh turned 29, Josh switched doctors which was a very good move, I moved to south Arkansas for a while to care for my grandmother,We were given an amazing gift from the little rock zoo,Survived my first Rochfest LOL, Did a little trick or treating,Had a great Ladies wine tasting. My brother Jermiah got married, I threw a few birthday parties for friends, Got addicted to twilight, suffered though Thanksgiving with a sick baby,Took the kids to the Christmas parade, Attended a baby shower.Watched LOTS of football, WOW that's just a few things.

When I took back on my year like this,it makes me slow down and take it all in. I don't want to look up one day and be 70 years old and not remember what I had done with my life. Who did I meet, who did I lose,what came and went, What did I learn. I try to live one day at a time and cram as much into that one day as I most possibly can. And when its all said and done. I hope that Ill be able to say I DID IT ALL! Here's to one year down and many more to come. Merry Christmas bloggers and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

It was quite a year. I'm glad to say I was apart of some of those things. Here's to a fantastic year with some great friends and ornery kids!

lookmom said...

LoL you were there for half of that. Thanks for being such a great friend. We made it one more year!! Merry Christmas to my W.W.S clan..His intials sound a bit like a wresling league lol