Saturday, December 19, 2009

Its whats for breakfast

Well today is my last day of non Christmas activities. We started off today with a very funny between Kiah and myself. I was preparing breakfast when he entered the kitchen. "Mom I Will l only be eating moose,lion,and bear today" "But Kiah what about chicken and piggy and cow?" "MOM I don't like chicken,piggy or cow anymore, I'm ONLY eating moose,lion and bear." "Well Kiah that's going to be hard bc we don't have moose or lion in Arkansas except for in zoo's and you will go to jail if you try to hurt those animals" "Well what about bears, do they live in Arkansas?" "Well we do but your really little and bears are really big and the only way you will kill a bear as a little guy like yourself is if he chokes on you" He stared at me for a min with his forehead wrinkled and then tapped his head in his thinking gesture then responds with "
Ok mom Ill just eat cereal until I'm big enough to kill a bear" I lost it,where in the world does this stuff come from. I could not have started my day any better.

Today I plan on it being a relaxing day. We will be attending a 1st birthday party for a friends little girl and then we will be spending the rest of the day with the Cox's at their house. Then we get up early in the AM and take off to South Arkansas for Christmas at my Grandparents house YAY!! I just really wanted to get the conversation between Kiah and I on blog form so one day I can pull it up and show him how crazy he is lol. Merry Christmas Guys

No comments: