Thursday, August 13, 2009

Well yesterday was Adlehei's official birthday. Its hard to believe that a year ago I was laying in a hospital bed recovering from a c-section. She is growing faster each day and its so sad because she was my last :( On Saturday Kiah will turn 3 and that seems almost impossible. 3 REALLY! Where does this time go. Before I know it he will be graduating high school. If 3 years can go by this fast how is it going to feel 15 years from now. I felt like taking you down memory lane of this week 1 and 3 years ago. ENJOY

Jokiah Stone Look was born August 15th 2006
He came into this world 8lbs 4 oz and 20 inches long.


Drugs much lol. I wasn't feeling much at this point.

Adelhei Louise Look
was born August 12th 2008
She weighed 7lbs 15 oz and was 21 inches long
Still in complete shock that I got my baby girl!



2 comments:

Ashley said...

Awww I love these kids! They are getting so big. Put a brick on their heads. Now!

Holli said...

They do grow way too fast! Trevin's in preschool. WHOA!