Thursday, July 23, 2009

love love love the banner

Just dropping in to see my new banner that my tech-e made me and I LOVE IT ASH! That pic of Josh and I sums up our relationship don't you think lol. Not much to blog about today other than why its never a good idea to travel to amusement parks with large groups. We made a group trip to Magic Springs yesterday and although we had a lot of fun you end up doing a lot of waiting and this can become a problem if you are married to a man that was born with no patience. All in all the trip was great and our kids had a blast. I failed to take any amazing pics which sucks but maybe next time. Keeping up with a group and kids was enough, I didn't want to worry about a camera. The kids are having their 1st and 3rd birthdays in a few weeks and I'm getting excited. Def not doing a big blow out like I attempted with Kiah's first birthday party but it wont be that shabby. A pool party will make them happy enough. And Ash's cakes will make me happy. So look forward to those memories to show up here in the near future. THANKS again for my banner

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Crap. I keep forgetting that I'm on cake duty. Must remember that.